AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES
1. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting
someone else to hold them while you chop.
2. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet
seat by using the shower.
3. For high blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself
and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in
your veins. Remember to use a timer.
4. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will
prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after
you hit the snooze button.
5. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives,
then you will be afraid to cough.
6. You only need two tools in life - WD-40 and Duct Tape. If
it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't
move and does, use the duct tape.